Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Witch of Lone Oak update 2/2/2016

Hi everyone and Bright Blessings! I'm zooming in to update and then zooming back out because I am swamped in work and writing, and tying up some life issues at the moment. The Darkened Path: The Witch of Lone Oak is nearing completion! The second installment of the life of yours truly centers on a complicated love, loss, and twisting paths of change! I am currently writing the last few pages that end on a bittersweet note. What changes will we see on the Darkened Path? Stay tuned and soon you will see!
 Hearts of Fire is also being worked on and I'm aiming for a release of at least one of my projects on the February new moon, which is on the 8th. Trident media responded with a note saying they will contact me again after 30 days, I will see what happens with that by end of this month and if I don't hear anything I will be inquiring about my submission. There will be a third installment of the life of yours truly as I have been compiling months worth of material for that,and I have also been gathering and researching materials for a book on Divination practices and more magical meanderings will begin on the Darkened Path. I am going to go for now but I shall return! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment