Sunday, February 14, 2016

"The Darkened Path: Beyond The Veil" has begun to be written.

Hello everyone and Bright Blessings, I'm teleporting in for a quick update, as of today, "The Darkened Path: The With Of Lone Oak" was accepted into the Smashwords Premium Catalog.
Go HERE for your copy and be sure to check out the other two books in the series too!
Today I began writing on "The Darkened Path: Beyond The Veil" and so far I'm on page 42 and up to 12,601 words , yeah I have been sitting here all day typing on and off between food and coffee breaks. The snow and cold outside makes it impossible to go out, the parking lots and the roads are packed in a slick powdery mess. I made a short walking trip to the Shell station that is down the street, the blast of fresh cold air felt nice, but by the time I got back my fingers were numb. I suppose I had better dig out those Thinsulate gloves instead of the regular thin acrylic sweater ones!

  There's a little backstory about how "Beyond The Veil" came to be. While scrying in my black gazing mirror one night,I asked the question of " What should the next title of my book be?" Imagine my awed astonishment, when I watched the surface of the mirror fog up like there was condensation forming on it, and it parted on either side like a veiled curtain. I blurted " Beyond the veil?" to myself out loud , and then I felt that familiar warm and fuzzy tingle that signified that a spiritual presence was with me, and that was the positive affirmation of my outspoken question. Thus is also why the cover for the book has a image of a warped around fractal mirror. It signifies the bending of time, space, and going "Beyond The Veil" between mundane and spiritual worlds.          

Since at that time, I was doing a divination session, that became the inspiration for the plot of the new  Darkened Path book I am working on. I am a Empath and a multi gifted receptive medium. No joke. I am not one of those phony, scammer, psychic hotline types.. My gifts are the real deal, and I have years of personal experiences to prove it. Some of those experiences will be written in the new book, they are just too powerfully a part of me and part of what made who I am now as a person to be left out or ignored, and I definitely will not be forgetting those experiences anytime soon.

I am still working on "Hearts Of Fire", but it is going a bit slowly, I am somewhat stuck in the middle of the book, trying to formulate how I want a crucial part of the story to unfold so that it meshes well with the rest of the plot. The scene of how a Dragon merges and transfers it's soul, magic, and a part of itself into a human body is rather difficult to project from my mind and put it into words on a Word page. I am going to teleport back out, I have to get some sleep now, you can't write worth a hill of beans when you're falling asleep at the keyboard!    

No comments:

Post a Comment