Friday, January 22, 2016

Hearts On Fire update 1/21/2016

Hello everyone and Bright Blessings! I am working hard on Hearts On Fire, and as of just now I am on page 103 and today I finished 4600 words. Tristan has begun his training with Lucan and things are getting a bit intense with that! Will Tristan be able to visit in Serena's home for a week, to complete his training, and resist the urge to claim Serena as his before the merging ceremony? Lucan is going to brutally test every cell in Tristan's mind, body, and soul, to make sure he is worthy to call Serena his own! A dragon will not give up his prized treasure without a fight, and if Tristan fails his training with Lucan he might have to kiss Serena goodbye forever!
We are getting snowed in by winter storm Jonas this weekend, supposedly we are about to get between 4-7 more inches of snow, school has been out since Wednesday. My son has been glued to his Xbox, and I have been trying to drown out the ungodly sound and sight of constant Minecraft playing, so I can write and concentrate on the storyline. If it were up to me that game would never exist, it grates on my nerves like nails on a chalkboard! I know everyone has their own hobbies and things they love, but me personally I could do without ever seeing a game console in my house!
 Today I contacted Trident Media in NY, and inquired about the idea of them accepting or looking at my first book "The Darkened Path The Journey Begins" for potential as a movie, TV series or something similar. I know that is going out on a skinny limb, but who says I cannot at least ask and find out some information, and that is sometimes a fantastic way to get more sales and get your work and yourself seen and heard about. I am not adverse to the idea that my books, or anything else that I write about, would end up being created into a indie movie or something. I am going to hop off here for now, just wanted to pop in for a quickie update. Bright  Blessings to everyone, and stay safe from Jonas if you live in the area!

No comments:

Post a Comment