Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The Witch Of Lone Oak Is Live!!

Hello everyone and Bright Blessings! I just had to come in and share the excitement! "The Darkened Path; The Witch Of Lone Oak" has been published and is live on Amazon KDP right now! I will finish detailing the print version tomorrow,  I need a laptop with a updated Adobe flashplayer on it and this tablet wouldn't let me use cover creator on Createspace. I might see if I can fix the tablet so it works like I need it to, but it was actually kind of cool to use the tablet to get the book published with, this old witch can always learn a few new tricks! I'm fecking excited, it's taken me over a year to get this book finished and I can cross another publishing milestone off my to do list! Here is the link for y'all that want to check out my newest installment of The Darkened Path series! The Witch Of Lone Oak.
Four long and exhausting  years of my life have been carefully pieced together into this work, and I had days where I sat and cried in frustration, gotten angry, been depressed, and almost gave up several times! This one book gave me fits over trying to get it even half way completed. If y'all  have been reading the blog posts here, then you know the  exasperating  and temper tantrum inducing troubles that I have went through to get this book done. It has been a uphill battle the whole time, and now I can shove that boulder off the cliff side! A good part of the theme to this book swirls deeply around a very intense and challenging love story that has went through alot of wild and crazy changes, cause we all know that the best kind of love is the one  that the God's and Goddesses will to be, that everyone tries damned hard to make sure you cannot have, and no matter what you say, think, or do, you can't just walk away from!
Detailed personal accounts of yours truly from my own private journals, give voice to the scenes and situations in the nitty gritty, and nothing is left out and no stone unturned! The book Shades Of Darkness, was spawned from this book, as the spells and other things mentioned in the chapters of The Witch Of Lone Oak are written in detail in Shades Of Darkness. I personally suggest buying all three books, starting with " The Darkened Path; The Journey Begins" so you're up to date, and youre getting the whole timeline and story that is now up to date in present time! What you're gonna be reading is all me, 110% and straight up to the point! There are adult scenes and situations written in this newest book, and it is meant for a mature audience of 18+.
This particular adventure down The Darkened Path is going to be put on hiatus, while I finish The Darkened Path; Beyond The Veil, and Hearts On Fire. There is alot more to come on The Darkened Path, the witch's journey is far from done! I hope y'all decide to give this book a read, and I'm open and got my ears and eyes peeled for review, comments, and anything else, but all I ask is that I'm not flamed, because quite honestly Lucan just might flame back! I'm gonna go for now, gonna go and find me a cup of Maxwell House smooth bold blend coffee and go write some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment