Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Beyond the Veil Update. 2-23-2016

Hello everyone and Bright Blessings, thought I'd pop in for a quickie update. I have been writing some on "The Darkened Path: Beyond The veil" and thus far I am on page 64, Chapter 4, and yesterday I finished another 4017 words into it. "Hearts On Fire" is on a temporary hiatus until I can overcome my writer's block about how best to go forward with it. I have plenty of ideas floating in my head, however getting them typed into the Word document is the issue. I type it down, read a bit, and think " No that doesn't sound right!" and then I am stuck staring at the screen in frustrated annoyance, trying to formulate the words I want to type. "Beyond The Veil" is coming along much easier, so perhaps that is a sign that that is the book I need to finish and publish for now.    

 I have also been busy working on and promoting my new side job as a Avon Representative. Anyone that would like to view my website there, and place an order please go to Avon By SM Tillson. when you sign in and place a order , all orders are free shipping with orders over $40.00. You will occasionally receive special emails promoting offers for free shipping  on a certain amount spent, this is usually on a $25.00 order, and there are always discounts on certain days of the week!
I am going to hop off here , and i will return soon when I have more to update. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment