Sunday, November 29, 2015

Witch Of Lone Oak Update

Hello everyone and Bright Blessings! I popped in for a New York second to give y'all a update as promised. This morning 42 more pages of The Darkened Path, The Witch Of Lone Oak, have been written and if I keep on it, I shall have it done very soon! I have 4 months worth of scenes to write and it will be ready to publish, but you cannot imagine what can and cannot happen in a very short 16 weeks of time! Lives change, shocking revelations reveal themselves, and eye opening epiphanies rock your foundations to the core, and the Gods,Goddesses, and all of higher Powers will alter your life in ways you do not always foresee, is it a blessing in disiguise, or a tragic situation, truly only They know, and like always, you get exactly what you ask them for..even if sometimes it doesn't turn out quite like you expected or hoped for, trust and have faith, and all will reveal itself in due time!  

Since I have started on this new venture of trying to be a Freelance Writer, I have discovered that my original review of the Iwriter company, and their clients, is indeed a fact, as thus far everything that I have submitted to them has been rejected. Sadly, yet more of my work that I have submitted to other clients of different companies has also been declined, that is a bit frustrating and disappointing. However, that does not deter me. I will find my place and someone willing to work with me eventually. I just have to keep plugging away at it!  I have many avenues open for Freelance jobs at the moment, and one or two of them will prove profitable. I just have to keep looking, or perhaps one will offer me a proposal in the next couple of weeks?  Until then, I have to finish this book, and start on the next one, a Writer's work is never, ever done! I will be back soon when I have more to update, Have a Blessed Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment