Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Flooded in Writing Work!

Hello everyone and Bright Blessings!  If you all will remember my annoyance with Iwriter a few days ago, well I have a update on that. After i had written them a nice little note, I got a email response not even 24hrs later, from them, telling me to log back into my account. I log back in to Iwriter, and I see that after 3 reviews, I have a 4 star rating with them, even thought my previously written three articles were rejected for unknown reasons by the people I wrote the articles for. Whatever the reason was for my articles being rejected, two clients did not give a valid reason. That is fine, since what I was irate about was being booted off of my account. Now I am back in to Iwriter, and able to work again. somebody over there is eventually going to approve of something I write for them and I will be paid for it!
In the last two days, my applications to Blogmutt, Upwork (Odesk), and Crowd Content, have been accepted and approved, of which I am ecstatic about, because now in addition to my two books to be finished, I have several sources of potential Freelance Writing, Blogging and Publishing jobs, of which to make extra money from. things seem to b looking up rather nicely and I apparently am following the right track towards my dream to writing success, if this was not to be then my applications to all of these places would not have been approved at all to begin with! I will leave you all with this short update, I now have floods of work to be doing!  I will return shortly, with a update on book progress, and the progress of what seems to have become my new career as a Freelance Writer and Blogger.  

No comments:

Post a Comment