Monday, October 21, 2013

The Darkened Path Book One: The Burden, Price Change.

I have dropped the price of the kindle edition to my book, The Darkened Path Book One: The Burden, to the lowered price of $6.99.  http://astore.amazon.com/pagansamongus-20/detail/B00FF4HZUE    The printed version's price has gone down to a neat and tidy sum of $9.49 http://astore.amazon.com/pagansamongus-20/detail/1483929728.  While you all are browsing, feel free to browse my many, many other selections available for purchase and if there might be something missing please let me know so I may add it! Also, Beyond The Veil Spiritual Shoppe has expanded its selections of products to include Jewelry, Candles, Herbs, Oils, Spirit and Ouija boards, Pendulums, Ghost Hunting Accessories, and a few odds and ends of Home Décor!  http://astore.amazon.com/spiritsamongus-20.  There are three very wonderful necklaces of Santa Muerte, or Holy Death, available in both Sterling Silver and 14k Gold, as well as various charms and amulets, bracelets and other wearable pieces for your spiritual protection needs in a wide range of choices for those whom are of different Practices and Faiths . Samhain is approaching in 10 days, while many of us will be out trolling for candy and goodies, just as many of us, like myself, will be honoring the Pagan New Year with a huge altar set up with homemade goodies and crafts and all of my divination tools laid out for the chance at meeting with some wandering or searching spirits that might decide to  come and from beyond  the Veil and have a chat with me.  Samhain, or Halloween, is the night when the departed and maybe no so "dead" roam the entire world freely without bonds or bindings, the Veil between this world and theirs is nonexistent and occasionally a few not so nice entities and supernatural forces, and the truly undead, such as vampires, werewolves, zombies, and other types of  creatures, yes, I'm aware how laughable the idea sounds but whomever said they do not exist have you ever actually encountered one and lived to tell of it, or without possibly not so welcomed consequences if you did manage to survive??? Or perhaps you , my friend, are indeed one of the said types of beings and hiding it very well hmm?? On this one night of the year, and up until November 2nd for the Latin American cultures, the Dead are contacted, honored, welcomed, remembered, revered, and feared. Me?  So long as I am not possessed by something evil and violent, or my veins and psychic energy tapped like a  wine keg, or converted into a fur bearing howling she wolf , I'm not too overly concerned.. they can come and go as they will with my blessings and good tidings.

No comments:

Post a Comment