Friday, October 4, 2013

The Darkeend Path is finally in print!!

I have happy news. My book is finally available in print on Amazon .com! The waiting was making me insane! I am trying very had to get Barnes and Noble to work with me to get it on their site too but they have stricter distribution guidelines.  Book can be found on this link--->="http://rcm-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/cm?lt1=_blank&bc1=000000&IS2=1&bg1=FFFFFF&fc1=000000&lc1=0000FF&t=pagansamongus-20&o=1&p=8&l=as4&m=amazon&f=ifr&ref=ss_til&asins=1483929728"  I really hate how I have to post links and such on a page to get it to be seen right!! I am probably never going to learn how to do it right but I guess so long as it does what I want then I suppose that is ok? This book is important to me on a lot of personal levels and I believe it is of vital importance that  my readers read and understand it, as it gives a graphic and moving glimpse into the life of yours truly. I encourage everyone to give it a go and turn the pages and see what's really there. This book is my life thus far, written in black and white and it contains scenes and details I have never once in my life came out to anyone with and some of these pages were extremely emotionally difficult to type out on a page, let alone let the entire world see and know about it. It takes guts to take a lid off a shit pot of lies, secrets, and a past that has been "swept under the rug" and purposely hidden away by others for 30 years. I am very sure that if any of my family ever gets ahold of the actual manuscript and actually sees any of it, then I am going to be painted as a black balling ,lying, using, manipulating bitch or whatever they want to throw at me..that is perfectly fine really as the only reason it might piss anyone off is because they don't want the truths and blackened skeletons known about but it is also my life and I am perfectly free to write about and publish as I see fit. I mentioned no direct names except for a few, so it isn't like they are going to be able to say it is really about them anyway. I am not violating anyone's rights to privacy as I mentioned no one's actual names except those whom I had permission to use and I made sure to ask first before I even typed a word about them or their relationship to me. I am going to go now..somehow I am not having the greatest day despite my recent accomplishments, it just feels like one of those days where I cannot find a sense of serenity or contentedness. I feel as if a change is going to come into my life and I am possibly not going to be too pleased about it although I don't yet know what that might be I am sure to find out soon enough. To all my readers, Bright Blessings and Happy Reading!   

No comments:

Post a Comment