Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Darkened Path is up for Expanded Distribution!

I discovered something today that made me very happy! createspace.com, the Amazon site I used to publish my book TheDarkenedPath book:1  has finally allowed we publishers the expanded distribution option for free!  before it was $25.00 to add three extra distribution and sales channels, now I can get my work seen and possibly sold to a lot more potential customers! So if anyone who is a retailer, library, school, wholesaler or anyone else looking to add a new title to your collections then I am happy to announce that my work is finally available to you at a wholesale price here ---> https://www.createspace.com/4216755.  Again the Kindle version is also available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and several of their partner sites. I am slowly and painstakingly working on the second book, I have a lot more to write into it and there seems to be tons of my own spells, recipes, and other such ideas to transcribe onto a screen. I honestly had no idea I had written so much stuff down on paper and I was leafing through my journals and notepads and finding stuff I had done literally years ago! I have a daunting task ahead to get all of that written word for word onto a Word Document and so for I have managed to finish about 25 pages of what will probably be around 300 pages if not more.


    The Path is about to get a bit deeper and darker than it was before, we will be taking flashbacks from the past lessons of my younger life and what and how it shaped me into who I am now  and what I learned from it and how I applied it to myself and my Path, and what I have steadily and slowly learned and practiced for the last 15 years. We are forever learning something, knowledge in all it's forms cannot be learnt in a lifetime, and I will be walking this Darkened Path for many more moons and for many more lifetimes until I can find my way to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment