Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Path is getting kinda dark and depressing.....

Well, my new book has thus far made no sales and I'm pretty down over that.  Potential customers and retailers are looking and checking things out but no sales thus far. I need at least $100.00 in royalty sales in order to launch distribution and offer sales to other countries and companies. I was somewhat hoping for a foot in the door of the publishing world and a chance to prove my worth a bit. Other things in my life are looking very dark and depressing indeed. My utilities are this close to being shut off, my heat bill is still unpaid,  and if this happens I will get evicted from the apartment I am already scraping the pennies to hold onto. It has not been a great two months. I can't afford to move otherwise I would. I had a grand idea and a vision of being successful as a author and publisher, somehow that is not panning out like I hoped. I'm still typing out the other book I'm planning to publish later on. I cannot let one failure keep me from a dream and a vision that I feel will eventually work out for me. I am reaching out and asking for help and support from the online community to help make my dream a reality. Everyone has already seen the links published in prior blog posts about where to find my work. to all my readers, Blessed Be and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment