Monday, September 30, 2013

Book to be published to Barnes and Noble Nook

Updated status to my book, again... the book I have written for the series labeled " The Darkened Path" will soon be available to the Barnes and Noble Nook sales page hopefully within the next few days., for those users that perhaps don't use Amazon or don't have a kindle or other compatible device of which to download the files to from Amazon.  I am still waiting on my first printed copy, which is supposed to be here October 7th. I never thought that having to wait for something would be so agonizingly long!!!! Patience is sometimes not my forte especially when I am waiting on something important to happen. I shall hope that my thinning patience will pay off with something good very soon.

  So onto other matters. I am still seeing that tidal wave of change coming on the New Moon, as was mentioned in yesterday's post on http://pagansamongus.blogspot.com/  titled "The Angry New Moon".  At the moment, it seems to swell and recede, swell and recede again, and eventually its going to just swell to ginormous  proportions and  sweep everything and everyone into its maw of watery destruction and leave behind  possibly permanent changes in its wake.  I feel as if, after this New Moon comes and goes by, there will be some strong changes in my life  and for those that are involved in this maelstrom of emotional warfare.  right now I am making a black handmade candle, of which my intent for it is to protect myself and my home and family, and others  thatI consider a part of my life, whist simultaneously banishing and destroying negative energies, people and potentially harmful situations from my life and those whose lives I need to protect. the tidal wave can come if it wants, but im going to be waiting and prepared as best as I can be. I bid you all Blessings and Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment