Thursday, September 3, 2015

September Is Going To Be Magical!

Hello Everyone and Bright Blessings to All! I got some uplifting news to write about this week! Book 2 is about to be done..and cross your fingers and hope for a side novel to go with it!! I have been burning up the Word program trying to finish this second book, and then I decided to create a companion novel to go along with it. September is going to be magical I can feel it!  After these two are published I am taking a break from The Darkened Path works to focus on some other writing projects but rest assured I will definitely return to The Darkened Path, as the story to one's life is never fully complete! Between the two books I currently have 45,163 words written and about 70 pages in one and 80 pages in the other. I will post a picture of the new book cover soon! These two books will be somewhat shorter than The Journey Begins, I am aiming for 120 pages for each one, however it might become a bit more as go along. This is going to be a short post, I have a lot of work to do and minutes are ticking by!  Have a great week and I will return soon!    

No comments:

Post a Comment