Monday, August 31, 2015

The Journey Begins, Promotional Offer Set For September 2, 2015!!

Hello everyone and Bright Blessings, I came in to update everyone that may be reading this post,  to a important announcement concerning The Darkened Path series. Starting September 2, 2015 at midnight and continuing until September 9, 2015, The Darkened Path,The Journey Begins  will go on a Kindle Countdown Promotion, and the starting price is set at $0.99 USD ! Don't miss out on your special opportunity to get my first book on September 2-3, 2015 for DIRT CHEAP! Of course after that, the price rises by dollar increments back to the original price of $4.99  There is only going to be ONE promotion done for this book until the Yule holiday so hurry over to Amazon Kindle and do a bit of early Holiday shopping! As always, the Paperback Version is available for a modest price of $9.00, should some of you  like a copy to place among your favorite tomes at home.  
 I have shared this Promotional idea to well over 100K people today, and more to come, as I have been social media jumping as fast as I can go, and copy/pasting links and status updates all over cyber universe. now let's see some sales manifest quite soon shall we??

I am still creeping along on The Witch of Lone Oak, I swear to you this book is taking a ridiculous amount of energy and time to write and I am quite vexed over what feels like a jinx on my ability to finish it!  I have started a couple of pages on Book 3, of which the title and cover I have not decided on yet. I am waiting on the designing muse to strike for Book 3. I started Book 3 as a way to get the creative juices flowing and see if that may infuse some positive energy towards getting the second book done. Sometimes you have to focus on another writing project for awhile, to take a break from a stalled project that proves to be exhausting and troublesome. I am looking at what I call "writer's burnout", I am spinning the wheel and not moving at a productive an stimulating pace, which ends up with me frustrated, stressed and feeling mentally frazzled. I have to be in the right mood to actually sit and write, or else it feels like a dreaded chore and I do not enjoy it. I have a lot more free time on my hands since school started back for the kids, so now I can really grab the writing beast by the balls and get with the program! I hope everyone is having a good week,  I am going to depart for now and I will be back soon! Don't forget September 2nd!!  Mark it on your calendars and remind yourself to go check into Amazon Kindle for your $0.99 copy of the Darkened Path The Journey Begins!!    

1 comment: