Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Darkened Path, Book 1 The journey Begins, Published today!!

Today publication began for The Darkened Path Book 1 and it is now released on Createspace right here. -->The Darkened Path Book 1    I am proud of myself that I finally got it finished like I wanted and the new version of the old book is more streamlined and refined! It will be something great to read and absorb yourself in while I am busy working on the second book, which I promise has a lot more in store for everyone! The Darkened Path is far from done and there's is a lot more of that path to be traveling on!   


Further distribution to Amazon and other sales outlets will follow in 3-5 business days while I upload and publish to their stores. There will not be a Kindle version posted to Amazon due to their  pickiness about who else you can publish with. I want the e-book version available to a lot of sales channels and Amazon doesn't want competition and tries to say you cant publish your e-book to other sales outlets for 90 days after you load it to their Kindle Store. So Smashwords and other places will be seeing a E-book version as soon as I can get it done.


  I just discovered today that Nook Press has now offered its own print publication service and I am seriously checking them out later! Now the next phase is to tackle Book 2, and edit the pages I added to it and then get on with the second part of the book. That section is going to take a bit of time. I have a lot of snippets, notes, and loose pages of material to go through and sort out and decide what to add and what to scrap.  That is a hard thing for me..to me..my writing is not scrap or meaningless in any sense but I have to be reasonable and say I cannot publish every miniscule detail and 3 sentence post-it note I have squirreled away in my folders! that would result in a several hundred pages worth of reading!


I really have to go for now..the second book must be finished soon! Bright Blessings to everyone and I hope you enjoy my new book!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment