Sunday, November 9, 2014

Editing is half done! 11/9/2014

So here I am updating again on my progress into editing and revising The Darkened Path book 1. So far I have 240 pages, 66,480 words and 6 chapters finished. I am looking at possibly 7 or 8 chapters And I have decided that I can seriously do some choppy editing and tweaking to make the whole 28 years of my "past" life fit into the first book, so that I can focus on the time frame for when I began a new life journey after I moved back here to Tennessee in 2011. I am from Tennessee. I was born and raised here but for awhile I lived out of state and I had a different life there. When I moved back here after some devastating life changes, I had to make a very hard life adjustment and journey down a new path and become a different person.


The Witch of Lone Oak that describes and predominates book 2 is the woman who willfully rose from the ashes of a destroyed dream and clawed her way back into trying to rebuild and live a normal life  under a lot of personal adversity and social and economic challenges while becoming a stronger person inside and transforming myself into a new person. A bit of magical persuasion and skill and a lot of prayer to the God and Goddess helps this transformation along in some ways that even I didn't foresee happening!  A lot of things have to "die" in this second book, as we all know death is also a transformation and not just a ending. So stay tuned and see what awaits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment