Monday, November 10, 2014

The Darkened Path Book 1: The Journey Begins is finished!!

I had to come in here and announce that The Darkened Path Book 1: The Journey Begins, is finally finished and the printed version is going to be released this week on Amazon! I will be posting again soon when I get the link available! A full 7 chapters, 206 pages and 54,303 words are ready to go!! E-book formats are going to take a minute because Amazon gives you issues about having your e-book published in more than one place if you already have it set up on their Kindle site so I have to find a way to work around their little rule and still have my book available where I need it to be seen and sold.  


The second part of the series is well underway, with 104 pages and 34,028 words typed so far, it includes 4 years of a backstory related to "The Witch of Lone Oak" theme of the title. I am the Witch of Lone Oak character and I moved here 4 years ago, so yes I have to kind of include what has gone on in my life since the day I moved here. to me that makes logical sense. there's gonna be some fantastic stuff written into this next book so stay tuned y'all. Bright Blessings to all!!         

No comments:

Post a Comment