Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Final cover change. I think I have it now!!

Oh the mental stress I have endured trying to find a cover and a title for this book!! how many times I have edited, changed, and re-written things on this cover and finally I have settled on one, and the inspiration was basically sitting right under my nose of course! I'm a Witch, I live on Lone Oak Dr, gee how obvious was that and why did I not think of this before months ago??!! Writing is now well under way too and hopefully I will be finished in a few weeks and preferably I have a personal deadline goal set for the end of this month. For some reason I cannot load a picture of the cover to Blogger as the set up page does not want to work properly but here is the exact one copied from the picture located on my Facebook page The Darkened Path 
I would appreciate some "likes" and shares and etc on my FB page if that wouldn't be much to ask? Also Located in that page is links to my first book located on amazon at   http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FF4HZUE , the print version is also available.
 

















No comments:

Post a Comment