Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Chapter 4 started.

So last week I managed to get written 2,723 words into Book 2. I finished chapter 3 and started on chapter 4,titled "Love and Financial Woes and Cures" which is idling on page 2 at the moment. I am waiting patiently for school to start back in another week and that will definitely clear me up some time to write. Here lately I have found myself awake at the wee hours trying to write and that just isn't working for me.  I was supposed to had already finished at least one chapter but between two kids, housework, and other jobs that I do well writing just gets put aside again!!


Chapter 4 is going to focus on  love and financial setbacks and how to  possibly fix and prevent, and get rid of them if you suspect they are caused by bad intentions of others and potential magical warfare. This is a important area of our lives and we do not need bad luck, mishaps, and constant strife and arguments clouding up and destroying our love lives and financial situations! Yes technically it is somewhat a taboo to "fix" your love life and financial means however when all you are doing is going broke, losing money, having bad financial crises, and fighting and screaming with your partner over ridiculous and petty issues and snarling at eachother's throats over every little thing coming and going then yes maybe there might be a real reason behind it aside from just plain old bad luck and your partner is just suddenly not compatible with you anymore.


so into chapter 4 will go some tips, tricks, charms, spells, and magical means of preventing and fixing these areas of our lives and how to possibly send it back and get rid of it if by chance it is coming from a known outside source and is directed specifically at you and your life. Thi is going to be a short post update, I have to go back to the hectic reality that is my home life!! Bright Blessings to All!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment