Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Darkened Path book 1

It's 4:30 am and I am very EXCITED and HAPPY to announce that my book is DONE!!!!!
It is scheduled to be put on the Amazon KDP store site sometime between the next 12 hours for the US and 48 hours for the rest of the world.  Although I am a bit put off by the fact the list price is only going to be $9.99, as that was the highest amount I could post it for, the fact that most of what I will be earning is still 70% in royalties from every sale is enough to keep my hopes up that surely someone across the world will purchase my work. I worked so hard on that 231 pages and I am begging  Higher Powers to please, please favor me on this! The second that I see that I can post a link to the book and where it can be found I will do so and I'm going be watching that earnings page like a hawk waiting for that first sale! I'm going to try and get it into print as soon as possible if I can manage it. So a note to all Amazon users and those that own a Kindle or digital device, be looking for "The Darkened Path, Book:1, The Burden" under the author name of S.M. Tillson, to come up soon on the site's newest listings. I have never had anything to be published for sale before and let alone have it be viewable across the entire world and that makes me feel like that I accomplished something special! My inspiration was J K Rowling, as when she published her first edition of the Harry Potter book series she was in a similar financial and social status as myself. while I know I will possibly not achieve the same status as her with my work, she is my inspiration, she went out on a limb and look where she is now! I bid you all Bright Blessings, I really need a cup of coffee and later, a nap. I've been burning the midnight oil for weeks now trying to hurry up and finish my book, and I have to start again soon on the second and maybe third installment to the series. I bid you all Bright Blessings and I will be back very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment