Friday, April 15, 2016

"The Darkened Path: Beyond The Veil" IS FINISHED!!!!

I'm exhausted but accomplished! I am finally finished with my newest book, "The Darkened Path: Beyond The Veil"!!!! I just now finished the last 25 pages, bringing the total page count to a decent 110 pages. The  entire word count is 30,270. Tonight I edited, revised, and typed in the last 25 pages and typed a eyeball numbing 7,372 words, as I was very determined to have it at least done, if not published by Sunday.  Now I just have to finish "Hearts On Fire" that book is currently hiding somewhere in plot bunny land, and I have to go and find my meandering muse that seems to be playing hide and seek. Perhaps when I open that word document and scan down the pages, then my muse shall return with a roaring, fire breathing vengeance. For now, it is 1:40 am Saturday, and I seriously have to detach myself from this computer chair and go to bed! I will post a link and etc to the new book the second that I have it available Bright Blessings everyone and I shall return shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment