Monday, April 11, 2016

Beyond The Veil Update 4-11-2016

Hello everyone and Bright Blessings, I profusely apologize for not updating in weeks! I have been up to my eyes in Avon sales campaigns, and looking for another FT job. Good news came last week, as I was interviewed for a new job, I will get a call from the staffing place when they finish my profile processing and find out when I am supposed to come in for my first day. It's a manufacturing position at one of the nearby industrial parks. Recently I finished 20 pages and wrote 5,862 words into "The Darkened Path: Beyond The Veil" and I have one more chapter to add in and that book is finished! "Hearts On Fire" will be updated as soon as I get the plot bunny hopping again. This new job is going to put a bit of a dent in my writing however I need that 40 hr paycheck every week, so a chunk of time removed from what would be my writing schedule is just going to have to be a small sacrifice. We writers cannot survive on air and a few meager crumbs until that big break comes through. Trident Media still has not contacted me, and another place that I submitted to hasn't bothered to get in touch with me either, so I guess that idea was a flop for now. I have to get going for now, I will update soon when I have more to really report about..have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment