Friday, April 17, 2015

Returning to The Darkened Path..

It is with much jubilation that I report some great news, after months of me stressing and tinkering with my aggravting computer, a miracle somehow happened and I have managed to get it restored and back to working like it should be! I spent most of today getting the restoration process initialized and rebooting and the tooth grinding, headache inducing, amount of patience I exercised was well worth it! Now I can begin my travels down The Darkend Path again and resume where I left off with the writing, and I have tons more now to add into it, I have spent the last three months gathering more material and there have been several events happening lately that will definitley be incorporated into the story line! To date I have sold two e-book copies of The Darkened Path Book 1 since December 2014, and I very much hope to see more readers absorbing themselves into my work!

Due to me having to suddenly move and scramble to find another apartment or home by May 30th, writing will be slow because I have 100 other things to be doing and time is scarce. what relieves me the most at the moment is at least now I have a Microsoft Word program again, and I can renew my efforts to finish book 2.  I am returning to The Darkened Path series and writing with a fervent fury until it is finished! For now, I encourage my readers to lose themselves into The Darkened Path Book 1:The Journey Begins    and embark on a journey of a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment