Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Get Your E-book copy for $1.99!

Hello everyone and Blessed Be! I am updating to inform you all of a price change and a extended distribution change for The Darkened Path Book 1: The Journey Begins. This title has now been included into KDP Select and Kindle Matchbook. Now you can have your e-book copy for $1.99 if you have a  Prime Membership, and if by chance you don't have one yet, then you are missing out on a lot of great deals!  As of tomorrow for the USA, and 72 hours from now in several other countries and time zones, the Kindle version price has gone up to $4.99 however that is the exact half of the cost for the print version so you're still getting a nice 50% in savings! Of course, for those who wish to purchase the print version that is available for a  cost of $9.00 and you can keep your book on your shelves with your collection of prized tomes forever! While you are busy delving deep into a real life story of the author filled with  heart pounding scenes of the first in the series of The Darkened Path , I am also busy writing fervently into the next installment for your enjoyment!


I must confess to my regret, that the writing is going slower than I wish it to be..I am also in the process of trying to find another apartment to relocate to due to unforeseen circumstances in regards to my lease being terminated where I currently live.  So right now it is write two or three paragraphs, and then go out and do the 50 other things I have to do, I have to be moved completely out of this apartment by May 30, 2015, so this lifestyle change that is being forced on me is somehat of a setback. Inching along is so not my style, when I start something I have to finish it or it will drive me mad and torture me relentlessly until I get it done. On the bright side this move and the situation surrounding it provides me with a chapter or two to be including in Book 2! You seriously have to see the silver lining in the black clouds and not let disasters impede progress! I am going to be away for a bit, but rest assured I will update as soon as I am able and when time and circumstances allow, until then, Bright Blessings to All!  

No comments:

Post a Comment