Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Website Published Today.

I would like to announce the unveiling of my new website  The Darkened Path. I created this site to enhance the exposure of my book(s) and to provide my readers a "real" place to go, so they may join, give insights, post, comment, leave messages, shop, and explore my personal world of Pagan practice, as well as give you all the low down about who I am and what I'm about. It is currently just a basic set up until I can gather the funds to make it more professional and engaging both to myself and to my readers and subscribers. I will be very happy when I can fully utilize all the features that come with the monthly/yearly subscription fees. Basic set up is going to have to be acceptable to me for the moment. I am also going to resurrect my old google site up from the dead and try to polish it up a bit too, I have not touched it in months and I almost forgot I made it.  Book two in the Darkened path series is coming along slowly, I am on page 32, in chapter 2 and covering Banishment, Reversal and Protection magic and information. At times I feel like I am never going to get this book done there is so much I need to copy, edit, paste, re write, add in, and work on with this one.  I honestly had no idea I really had so much material to try and manipulate into flowing articulated chapters and actually make it look easy to follow and make sense of. Like usual, my sense of timing on this is going to be off again, I said I would have this done by end of January but to my frustration it is not going as planned. I seem to start working on a page or two and then I get sidetracked by the 100 other things I have to get done and by the time I get back to my writing I am too tired or it is very late and then I end up putting it off again. i have also been working on the new webpage and collaborating with various groups and people in a effort to get the first book some promotion and sales. There are days where I wonder if I have bitten off more than I can chew with this  author project of mine , it has blown up into this huge undertaking that I had not anticipated when I started! As with all endeavors of mine I do not seem to know how to do anything small and compact I just have to somehow end up make it bigger and more a workload on myself and mushroom a anthill into a mountain! This s going to be another short post, as this one was intended to introduce the new website and post a small update. To all my readers Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment