Friday, January 10, 2014

Bit of publishing news...

I have now put my book, "The Darkened Path Book 1: The Burden" up for sale on Scribd, Tomely, IAuthor.com,  and very soon into a new book store about to be published by my friend in Spain, it is still in the works of being set up completely however I have permission to add the link littlebigbookstore to further promote my friend's venture into listing everyone's books onto her site. Check back to her link periodically to find out when it is opened completely and then you can add your own books to her store! For further information please check out this group page set up by her on Facebook-->  facebookgroup  Another friend of mine has asked to be mentioned and his name and webpage can be found here--> Aaron R. Roberts  his page is dedicated to others wishing to share their blogs. books and other work, please help us all support our fellow authors and vendors!! I am working hard to get myself seen, read about, published, and sold! also very soon, you will all get to see my brand new website on webs.com that I will have completely finished by the weekend's end, and that will showcase my books, my blogs, and a small web store highlighting some of my personal products that I make here in my home. Everyone that has seen "Ravenwolf's Blog of Witchy Workings" on my blog list knows that I am a practicing Pagan and I have listed tons of recipes and spell crafts on that blog. I have decided to see whether or not others will be interested in some of my already made products on a order by request basis. We all know it is somewhat easier to order a product that is already made by someone that has experience and knowledge in crafting them. In my 16 years' of practice I have learned to formulate several types of oils, powders, Spell and Charm bags, Voodoo Dolls, spell jars and bottles, and a host of other arts and crafts.  Well tonight is a busy night, I have a few more things to be doing, A author's work is never done, so Goodnight my readers and Blessed Be to All!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment