Wednesday, May 18, 2016

A new book for "The Darkened Path" series.

Hello everyone and Bright Blessings! Tonight I began a new venture onto "The Darkened Path" series. This idea for the new book has been "haunting" me for awhile, and I finally was seized with the "spirit" to start writing on this new book. As of this minute, I have 41 pages and 10,126 words added into it and written out. Since "Hearts On Fire" is steadily picking up steam and heading towards completion, I needed to hurry and find something new to write. "The Darkened Path:Shades Of Twilight" has been a two page rough draft on my Word documents for months now, because I wasn't even sure if I really wanted to write this one. There are literally hundreds of books out there on paranormal type subjects, but I felt a strong compulsion to write my own contribution to that area of metaphysical study, and I always follow the muse wherever it decides to lead me. The muse said "Paranormal, Ghosts, Demonic Possession," so into that deep, mysterious, dark abyss of the unknown, is where I currently am heading. What inspired me the most? I am a huge fan of the original "Ghost Hunters", "Paranormal State" and "Ghost Adventures" TV shows..  I have also had several of my own personal experiences with what would be considered "paranormal phenomena."  
When I opened the document and started reading those two pages, I just started typing, words and paragraphs fired off my fingers at warp speed, and I had my browser open researching for materials and relevant ideas to keep writing into it.   I am going to try for at least 120 pages, but depending on what material I can come up with, it maybe less.  I am going to go for now, and write some more, while the muse is calling. I will return soon, Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment