Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The Witch of Lone Oak update. 6-3-2015

Hello everyone and Bright Blessings. I am updating a short post to tell y'all I have been working hard on The Darkened Path: The Witch Of Lone Oak. Currently, and as of May 31, 2015, I have 46,327 words written, page count is up to 142 on a 6x9 page size scale. I am finally picking up some steam, I am almost finished with the biographical memoir section, maybe about 20- 30 pages left to go there, and then I will be revising and adding into the spells and charms sections that are going to be the second half. I feel the spells and charms section will take a bit longer because there will be ALOT of material that is going to be melded into the rest of the book.There have been a lot of transformational changes in the life of the Witch Of Lone Oak that have came about in the last 4 years so be prepared to see some twists and turns that will propel you deeper into the Darkened Path! After this second book is published I will be taking a short break from the series to work on other projects, and also I am finally moving into my new apartment this coming week after June 8th, and I will be quite busy with that for a few weeks and I will be jumping back into writing again when I get the chaotic energy of moving settled. Have a good week everyone and I will return ASAP!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment