Friday, December 12, 2014

"The Darkened Path Book 1: The Journey Begins", price has been changed!

Hello my readers and Bright Blessings, I am in here to update a change to "The Darkened Path Book 1: The Journey Begins." Starting tomorrow, the price has been marked down to $3.99.  This price is about 70% difference of the print version so readers you are saving about $6.00 by purchasing the Kindle version!


Book 2 is slowly crawling along, I have had many other work projects to tackle and wrestle with and the madness of the holidays has me going full speed to pay bills, shop for gifts, and I still haven't got to grocery shop for holiday dinner yet! I for one will be somewhat relieved to see the New Year come and the madness will die down a bit!


I have been playing with covers again for the second book, I am having a hard time deciding the background and text color to match a certain picture that I really want to use. I want to do grey or a shade of grey with black texts and the picture I have decided to use, and so far I like it. The color theme for the 3rd book is going to be purple and shades of purple, I have a fantastic picture picked out for Book 3 but we will have to wait to see that!


I am seriously hoping to get book 2 published to at least Amazon by New Years week. That was somewhat my resolution for this coming year, was to have Book 2 finished and published. I am sorry this is going to be a short post, I have a lot to write and too little time to get it written in!! Bright Blessings to all and Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment