Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Writing Update 5-31-2016

Hello everyone and Bright Blessings! I hope everyone is doing well? I have been quite busy with writing content articles for my Crowd Content writer's account, and making some much needed side money. To date I have written 19 short articles for them, and I have made $63.00. No that does not sound like a lot, however I recently just started accepting work from them. Some articles pay $2.40 per 200 words, and then there are some that pay higher amounts. The last article I wrote was 800 words long and explained the basic structure of a argumentative essay for college students,that paid me  a decent $16.00. Realistically that is more pay than just one Kindle or Paperback book sale pays from Amazon, so in actuality I am making more per "sale" from working for a content writing service. I would have to sell several copies of my books to get to $63.00 on Amazon if you go by their royalty payment scale. I get paid every two weeks from Crowd Content if the payment threshold reaches $10.00. I have applied to other content writer services that are looking for freelance writers, so hopefully soon my side income will become a more stable venture,and I finally get to see more money flowing. Being a writer is my dream, and I am extremely determined to make a full time living from it someday.
Writing on my book series has obviously taken a downturn, due to my sudden need to be making it rain, but The Darkened Path series is far from forgotten, and the next scene of Hearts On Fire is percolating in my mind. Dragons are difficult creatures to write about, and Lucan Drake is definitely not your average scaly serpent.

No comments:

Post a Comment