Saturday, November 7, 2015

Shades of Darkness Promotion!

Hey everyone and Bright Blessings! To everyone that might be reading this post, I would greatly appreciate a bit of help with the promotion and sales of my newest work "The Darkened Path: Shades Of Darkness" that very recently debuted on Amazon and Smashwords Publishing. (<---See link to view this book and make a purchase!)
Add a bit of Magic in your life today!  Included into my newest work are detailed Spells, Instructions, Recipes and bits and bobs on how to Draw Luck, Love and Money into your life, Briing Back that Wayward Spouse, Missing Friend, and Long Lost Lover, and Reconcile your differences!  Draw Better Business and Attract Customers to your shops and place of businesses! Get your Boss and Co-workers to Favor you! Gain Yourself that coveted Job Promotion and Keep Your Current Job! Protect and Cleanse Yourself, Home, and Sacred Space from All Types of Negativity! Banish Your Enemies and Bad Luck for Good and Seal Up Your Problems Indefinitely! All of these come directly from Yours Truly, as I am a actively practicing Witch. Everything I have written in this book has been tested and created by me personally, and every single one of the Spells and Instructions written are guaranteed to work! Learn to create and use your own Spell Powders, Oils, Spell Sachets and Spell Jars, to enrich and enhance your life to it's successfully enchanted potential! If this isn't enough Magic for you..then stay tuned because there is a lot more than this to come! This 100 Page booklet is just the tip of the wand peeking out, and there are more spellbinding novels coming in 2016! I ask Everyone for your help and support for me to share my special brand of magic to the entire world! I shall return very soon, a Witch's work is never done! Brightest Blessings to Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment